Friday, 08 November 2013

Blogger Secret Santa {FAQ}


So about 5 minutes ago or less I just sent out the final Secret Santa for the Bloggers who entered! I am so excited for them and so excited for all the special prezzie love about to go around :) But I have to answer a FAQ {Frequently Asked Question}. 
"Kelly, do you get a prezzie??"

The answer is no. I feel that it is not fair for me to take part as I would know who my partner is and the aim behind Secret Santa is the whole 'secret' part. I am so blessed to be able to host this event and manage it but I sadly cannot take part. But, after last year and the prezzies I did receive from a couple of you to say 'thank you' and 'Merry Christmas' to me I thought that I may as well give you the option to surprise me if you really wanted to (that way it stays a secret)! So just like you all sent me your information here is mine...

Kelly Lubbee
PO Box 2636
Umhlanga Rocks
4320
Durban
South Africa

Please, don't misread this post as a requirement to take part in Secret Santa. It is purely because there were lots of people asking last year and I thought it would be easier to give you the option :)

To all the Secret Santa's, enjoy!!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover