Wednesday, 01 February 2012

i heart market turns 3

This weekend marks the 3 year anniversary of the i Heart Market in Durban. So get there on Saturday for a stunning time of celebration and market shopping! But wait! There's more... Upstairs in Florida Road is hosting an i Heart Market birthday tonight! 19h00 til 22h00 (or later, this is Durban). Take a look at the FB page here for more details on the birthday party evening. Otherwise below are the deets to the market on Saturday. 
Unfortunately wedding planning has me tied up for both of these celebrations. Tonight I have my bridesmaids dress fitting and I am OVER excited to see their cute mismatched dresses in the making. Then Saturday finds me at the florist checking out flowers and then having a long dress fitting for my dress! WOO! 

I will be at the Night Market coming up tomorrow night! SO amped!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover