Thursday, 24 July 2014

The Morning Trade

We recently went to Johannesburg and with our local mate, Nosipho, we got a tour around some of the best parts and were surprised to see the city in such a gorgeous light. Maboneng and Braamfontein both host full-blown markets (Arts on Main & Neighbourgoods respectively), creative coffee shops, cultured street decor and fun-filled people. I loved the 'vibe' that was there considering that it was JHB after all (sorry Jozie followers). On our way back home in the car I was saying how much I wish Durban would uplift our city as we have such potential for similar initiatives. The following week I was back at work and spotted a flurry of Facebook posts talking about the Rivertown Precinct and this wonderful market, The Morning Trade. WOW! Durban, you are making me so proud! I am so looking forward to, not just the Rivertown Precinct and what it will offer but all the new things to come from the amazing guys behind the work, Propertuity. I know that they won't stop here but will continue to find ways to make Durban grow and flourish! So on Sunday, 3rd August, I would suggest Durban go and play squashed sardines, get out of your comfort zone and try out the lovely-looking, The Morning Trade Market.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover