Tuesday, 10 June 2014

{Project Life} Album

Becky Higgins has taken the scrapbooking and album-making community by storm with her simplified version of scrap-booking. She has designed an album which requires less crafting (not hating on crafters, I still love sticky fingers and washi tape) and more life living. I do love her idea although I spent a little bit of my last salary on a big kraft album with blank pages ready for some creative love and I am ready to get stuck in on my life album. I used Nifty250 to print some of my Instagrams and and so excited to put them all together with some typo love and washi wonder! But I do like the Project Life Albums I have seen on Pinterest and thought I would share them. I am a more simple designer and crafter so I love the look of these albums.
Source : (1) (2) (3)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover