Thursday, 23 January 2014

hello.

It has been far too long since I posted on my blog but for a very good reason... hello. cafe is up and running and it took a long while to get it here. Although 3 weeks might sound like a little time to start up a coffee shop, it felt like ages to me. 3 weeks ago I entered a coffee shop with little experience as to how to run it and lots of dreams for the shop. Now, almost a week into opening, I am excited for the future and enjoying the experience. So here is the new, hello. cafe...
I hope that you would come and say hello (fellow bloggers, please feel brave enough to introduce yourself as I would love to meet you)! We have a delicious menu and yummy local coffee!
Visit the Facebook Page : hello. cafe

4 comments:

Mthembus in Mzansi said...

Congrats! That's exciting.

femmegypsy said...

I absolutely love the look of it! Will have to make a trip down to Durban to pop in and say hello :)

Anonymous said...

Looks awesome! Congratulations!

Nadia Jonker said...

So wonderfully beautiful! Well done! Wishing you the best of luck with this project - I am sure it will be abundantly blessed. x

Pin It button on image hover