Thursday, 31 October 2013

Blogger's Coffee at Colombo

Oh, how I really enjoyed Saturday at Colombo - meeting new people and trying new things. A few bloggers were invited to Colombo for the #seedtocup story. It was fascinating to hear how the bean first starts and the journey it takes to the be your very own cappuccino. We each went through the cupping process - something I have never done before but it was a great experience. After the morning of hearing about the way we get our coffee I feel like I appreciate it so much more. I also met some new faces and got to put some to the names behind some cool blogs I have followed for a while. Here are a few photos that I have from my Instagram account (sadly I don't have a cool camera)...

A huge thank you to the team at Colombo and specifically Arno, Dan and Megan for all that they did throughout the morning from the giving of information to the delivering of food to the awesome goodie bags :)

If you are interested in taking part in a cupping course, Colombo has them every Friday at 3pm : here.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover