Thursday, 01 November 2012

Now in Mr.Price {Kelly Esterhuyse}

Kelly Esterhuyse won the Elle New Talent competition in 2011 and has now designed a range for Mr.Price. What are your thoughts on some of the pieces in her collection?
I love the top with the zip up the back. Very casual but smart at the same time. The knits for me are a little too much as us South Africans are ready to get our summer on. I do like the blue patterned shorts more than her cobalt blue pleated shorts. I feel that those have had their season and now we need a fresh shape. I LOVE the yellow blouse and adore the other top with the peter pan collar - it has such a lovely texture. As for that floral maxi dress - already on its way to me ;) Nice work, Kelly and well done again!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover