Thursday, 12 July 2012

DIY Terrarium

I am so in love with plants - my garden at current would say otherwise, but I do! These little terrariums are just the new old thing.I say that because the idea of a miniature garden in a glass is old but they seem to making quite the come back and some would only be seeing this for the first time. Why do I love them? They are small,  easy to DIY and can be SO pretty outdoors or even indoors. This tutorial I saw on Design*Sponge is so simple and uses moss and plants found on the sidewalks... How much easier could it get? Oh, this easy! Not only did they source their plant life but they used simple jars to display and house them in - a very cheap and easy thing to find, buy or source! Give it a go, I know I will!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover