Friday, 02 March 2012

Whats Cutting

I am almost certain that this business is becoming a household name and that every South African loving person has one of these items in their home... Whats Cutting is a laser cutting business that taken Durban by storm with their wide range of wood, perspex and even vinyl products. I first spotted them at one of the Durban Whole Food Night Markets and got my first ever Whats Cutting product, a wooden and white perspex clock with birds on it! I fell in love with the simple, sleek design and the quirkyness of the substances used together. These are some of my favourite items from their range and I will get a large Africa with the cities cut out of it for our new home. The walls would just be bare without it! 
Visit Whats Cutting at Night Markets, I Heart Markets or find their products at Malva.
Facebook: {Whats Cutting}
Want something custom designed? Have a look here!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover