Friday, 27 January 2012

Happy Birthday

If I had to post about each person who celebrated a birthday in my life over January it would be too many. I have decided to do one post about them all.
Craig on 14 January 
Happy birthday to a great friend, awesome photographer, Lee's best man and such a blessing. 
Amie on 15 January
Happy birthday to my lovely friend and bridesmaid.

Gramps on 16 January
Happy birthday to my Gramps. A year older but your heart will never age.

Warren on 17 January
Happy birthday Fatty.

Damian on 21 January
Happy birthday to my bigger brother. My Bobo. Love you loads.

Meri on 21 January
Happy birthday my moo.Best friend and bridesmaid.


Ryan on 27 January
Happy birthday to my biggest brother bear. Have a great day today! Love you lots & lots.




No comments:

Pin It button on image hover