Thursday, 07 April 2011

Tommy Go-figure

Fashion is amazing! I wish I could sit day in and day out at the front row of Fashion Shows in luxurious places like New York, Milan and China... Instead I sit in the front row of my Mac Book Pro and hit in style.com and tap next as if the models were walking towards me and then away...

I have put up some awesome pics from Tommy Hilfiger's Spring 2011 show. This makes me wish Spring was sooner!


Pics from style.com and compiled by me! =) Happy Thursday, day before Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't we all dream of going to a fashion show?? Haha, one day!!

http://driftwoodanddaydreams.blogspot.com/

Kelly Lubbee said...

I secretly, would prefer to be the one wearing the clothes... What a feeling to be the first to wear it and to wear such creations!

Samantha (everythingiheart.blogspot.com) said...

ooooh I'll have one of each please! :)

Kelly Lubbee said...

I know...Just love his wearability in the items!
I had to buy a Goldfish for the shoot today and I named it Tommy(go figure) and we spoke the whole way back to the office....

Liz said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Pin It button on image hover