Thursday, 07 April 2011

If I try hard enough, it will be true

So today I actually feel pretty rad... I feel like I belong in a magazine. If not on the fashion runway pages,just the "We found these stylish girls on the street" page will do!

I am wearing my black ruffled mini skirt from Vertigo (don't let that fool you, it is the ONLY item from Vertigo I own), brown pumps with bows from Mr.Price (see, a normal shopper, I told you not to be fooled), my cream jersey with sequined heart "LOVE"  with a brown braided belt from my mom's 60's days and for jewellery : gold necklace with heart, bow and BIRD from Mr.Price, ivory engraved bracelet(with little roses and leaves) vintage from my gran, a shell bracelet vintage from my gran and a diamond ring from I don't know where (you have to prepare yourself for the real thing)...

Now, we need a picture to explain... Well that's impossible. I am working.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I wish there were pictures! Sounds cute anyways!

http://driftwoodanddaydreams.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

ya i want to see a pic too kelly!!!

Kelly Lubbee said...

Well, you saw my Liz...!

Pin It button on image hover