Thursday, 24 March 2011

A girl with long pigtails and a crown... A princess!

Today I mailed my mom a link to a blog that I found rather intriguing and I love the site too! Whimsy™ is a fascinating woman who designs and sells her goodies at the iHeart Market and online...

After I sent the link to my mom she responded with a picture she kept - happens to be on hand which is weird - because : "it was so unusual and not like anything you have done before or after".

Take a look at my drawing... I see a princess. What do you see?

Image supplied by Kelly's mom. 

2 comments:

Samantha (everythingiheart.blogspot.com) said...

Love the cleavage popping out the dress! hehe so cute!
LOVE Whimsy! Isnt her stuff inspiring?

Kelly Lubbee said...

I wonder what I was exposed to that made me draw that? I am so silly. But every girl dreams of...

Whimsy is amazing. Her website inspires me as a designer, the note book pages... Wow!

Pin It button on image hover