Thursday, 07 February 2013

{Smirnoff} Accessorize Your Summer

What a clever and quirky idea for a competition! Smirnoff is giving away R10 000 to one lucky winner of their Accessorize Your Summer competition. I have just entered and it is so simple. All you have to do is create a Pinterest board using one of their three new flavours as inspiration. You can choose between Playful Pink, Passionate Purple or Sexy Red. I chose the Playful Pink! Is there anything better than some sparkle and soft pink to go with their yummy Vodka, Apple, Melon and Pomegranate flavoured drink?!
 I would love to win but I believe we all have a chance in it so why not go ahead and vote for me by clicking {here}, verify your age and then find my Playful Pink {Kelly Lubbee} board. Thank you in advance for your kindness. And if you too enter, comment below and I will gladly vote for your board back! 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover