Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Toni Glass Collection

The first time that I ever tasted a Toni Glass {iced} tea was at the House & Garden show this year. It was refreshing, delicious and so different in flavour. I battled at first to decide which drink I would have between the various gourmet flavours such as Kiwi,Cucumber & Mint ; Melon Goji ; Berry Baobab and Lemongrass, Coconut & Ginger. I did have the Kiwi option and it was delicious and what is more is that they are such big bottles so there is more than enough to keep you feeling fresh :) Toni Glass Tea also sell loose tea leaves for your own use at home - so make it hot or try it cold with some of their delicious flavours of loose tea leaves such as Almond, Chocolate&Hazlenut, Black Vanilla Caramel, Ginger Mango, Lychee&Peach, Strawberry Kiwi, Exotic Lemon Ginger and Green Pomegranate! The list goes on and on! So take a look at their site now for some more info, to order and to just get your taste buds tantalized :)
{You can find Toni Glass Teas at Chateaux Gateaux}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Very good information, its helpful to others.
Thank you.
www.timesindiatrade.com/sellers/Apparel-and-Fashion/Scarves.htm

Megan said...

I saw these teas when I was getting pizza the other day, but I just can't get myself to pay the price.

Pin It button on image hover