Friday, 23 November 2012

HOWL @ {Wolves}

I have just been checking out the website of Wolves Cafe and I cannot keep my finger from clicking the "previous entries" post on their HOWL page! The little questionnaires that each band/artist completes makes you wish you were there. Sad that we don't have such a kiff place in Durbs but it is worth the trip to JHB just  to pop in for a night of HOWL and some yummy cakes made by their master baker, Angie! Here are some of my fave HOWL questionnaires. Well done Wolves!
3 Corlett Drive, Illovo, JHB
011 447 2360

3 comments:

Gill said...

Oh wow! I'm in Jhb, definitely going to check this place out ;)

Megan said...

I get these in a weekly email. It adds a little bit of sunshine to my day :)

Pascale said...

such a cool idea!
xx
www.atipsytart.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover