Tuesday, 11 September 2012

To My Soldier

Yesterday was my most handsome husband's birthday. Woo! My aim was to make him realise birthdays are worth the month long build up and are something to be jolly excited about. I want to unwrap any birthday present at any time that is how I feel about it. And after buying him a gift I knew he wanted and something we can both use I think I got the ball rolling and after a great dinner with some family and friends he really knows now that birthdays are not just another day... But to my Soldier, happy happy (belated, blog post) birthday! You are the most important man in my life and I couldn't imagine a day without you! Have a great week with much love and blessings. And enjoy your PlayStation3. It is your belated wedding gift. I love you.

1 comment:

Caley-Jade Rosenberg said...

Happy birthday to your hubs x

Pin It button on image hover