Thursday, 26 July 2012

Wedding Invites 101

So this is a very bad video...maybe because I made it on my cellphone with my own hands even though I happened to be using my hands to flip the invite over. If you can't pick it up this invite was made with one piece of paper -just cut and stuck in the right places to make it a 4-way invite. We found the template somewhere and then decided to give it a go. I designed about 4 to 5 trial designs before we got this perfect. It was difficult as when you cut things might not line up perfectly but eventually it worked our and was easier than it looks! I really enjoyed designing it and Lee didn't enjoy cutting them(haha) and everyone who received them enjoyed the mystery of the 4-fold wedding invitation! 
If you would like to inquire about this invitation or possibly have me do a design for you, please feel free to contact me by email at kelly.lubbee@gmail.com

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover