Tuesday, 31 July 2012

On This Day In Fashion History...

A fellow blogger, Kerry of Guess What Girls, often writes posts titled "On This Day In Fashion History..." and they are always so insightful and commemorate very special moments in fashion history. So I thought I would steal the title for today and do this post here! (Hope you don't mind, Kerry). I know that I am a day late on this post, but better late than never! Yesterday marked a very awesome day for South African fashion history. Mr. Price launched their online store!!! The buzz has been on since the end of last week with tweets and Facebook updates and blog posts and and and... All about the NEW addition to Mr. Price Fashion. The online store offers efficient shopping with great access to product pictures and prices. With South Africans being either extremely nervous about online shopping or very open to the idea I think the launch of this is so wonderful and will allow those who feel suspect about the whole experience a chance to order online in a more local environment. On going into the Mr.Price store yesterday I was so excited when the cashiers were buzzing and so excited to sign you up! So get online, sign up, and SHOP!
If you are not happy with the product delivered to you then you can also return it! :)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Yay, thanks for the mention Kelly :)
I have been on and off that site since yesterday. Adding things to my basket and wishlist. Think I am going to take the plunge this afternoon and check out - so exciting!
I am so excited about this Mr P online thing

Pin It button on image hover