Saturday, 14 July 2012

Graphic Ornaments : The Pepin Press

I remember that I bought this book when I got my first salary at my last company. I had my eye on it for a while but the R300 and something price tag had me waiting a little longer than I wanted to. I am the kind of person that gets what I want with my own money and it allows me to value it a lot more. Such as my iPod nano touch - which sadly got smashed the other day and now will cost R799 to repair! Anyways...back to this book. Graphic Ornaments by Pepin Press is any graphic designers dream book. Not only is it just a book of perfect images from swirls and small graphics to big images it comes with two CD's that have ALL the images on which you can use in any of your designs! What a treat right?

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover