Monday, 19 March 2012

Congratulations!

Today I had the privilege of doing my first draw for the Decorex Durban competition! How exciting?! And here are the winners...

1. Melissa Strydom
2. Libby Gordon
3. Chanel Piccione
*Winners selected out of 20 entrants by a random selection on Random.org

CONGRATULATIONS to these ladies. You have each won double tickets to the Decorex Durban exhibition on a day of your choice as well as a hamper on arrival! Have a wonderful time :)

I would like to thank Decorex for giving me the opportunity to host my first ever competition and it being for them! It was great fun and I have gotten to know so many of my readers a little better. 
Thank you to everyone who entered - you made this competition so worthwhile and fun!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover