Thursday, 16 February 2012

Beauty Buys

So lately I got some good beauty buys with all my rewards from The Body Shop and Clicks! 
1. Frizz-Ease by John Frieda. Well I just got my hair cut and I always try to find something extra for my hair. Not a fan of putting things onto my dried hair but this stuff smells incredible and I guess it works... 
2. NIVEA Creme. I already own and use daily the NIVEA Soft cream but I thought for those extra dry areas this would be a treat... and it is! Nice and thick and leaves my skin softer!
3. Catrice Cover Stick Concealer. I have been using a more liquidy concealer for a while and thought to try this one seeing as mine is finito! Catrice seems new to me but I must say so far so good. (Also try their brand in nailpolishes!)
4. The Body Shop, Moringa Shower Gel. Speaks for itself but I love this new refreshing smell. I am so used to the vanilla and shea butter for winter but this is so lovely for summer! 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover