Monday, 23 January 2012

Blushing

So I am hoping to make this a bit more of a regular thing and also hope to get better pics not taken standing on my bed (I am ridiculous). What I Wore will be a little take on Look of the Day but my real life outfits. This is the simplest one to start as I tried this out before I wore it the next day and so there are no accesories or anything. Love my new shorts SO much! 
This is an outfit I wore this weekend as I had a multitude of birthday shindigs to attend. I went to The Oyster Box for drinks to celebrate Lee's groomsmens birthday, then over to dinner at my best friend's house for her 21st and then off to tashas to end of the night with cappucinos. 

Blush Blouse : Mr. Price
Crochet Shorts : Bought online @ One Day Box
Pink peep toe wedges : Mr. Price

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover