Monday, 16 January 2012

NIVEA

I have resigned my use of The Body Shop products for my skin care regime and moved from there to IQ and now to the cheapest but my best yet, NIVEA. I used to use The Body Shop's Tea Tree range as I was trying to combat ANY spots that could surface. After that I started using Dr. Len Nel's IQ range for dry skin over winter and the Jojaba Scrub was my best. Soon nothing was giving me the smooth, clean, fresh faced look I was looking for. It felt as though my skin got used to the products and was just chilling rather than trying to look 100%.
Then I decided to go for the NIVEA products as those fresh faced ladies on their adverts make it SO convincing. Well I soon realised I have normal skin and so using something as basic as their "blue" range of Daily Essentials is perfect. I currently use the Daily Essentials Refreshing Face Wash Gel for most day-to-day use and at least twice a week I use the Daily Essentials Skin Refining Scrub. That is one of my favourite washes and I love how it makes my skin feel. I must say that I have gone from wearing make-up nearly every day to not at all. I encourage you to give them a try if you are on the look for something new as their prices are so great going from R30 up to R80 for simple face care items. Thank you, NIVEA!
 More NIVEA products I love are: 
NIVEA Soft (use on your face as a day cream too)

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover