Sunday, 22 January 2012

Loaf Love

A mate of mine sent me to look at the Facebook Page of a new bakery in Hillcrest called, Loaf Love. The bread loaves are made fresh and made to order. Passionate bread lover, Matthew Hancock is the "bread bloke" and they sell at the Wonder Market (at Chris Saunders Park) on the first Sunday of every month if you want something a little closer, Durbanites. I have not been to try this myself yet but I promise to do a follow up post on my review if and when I do get the chance. I know I am definitely keen for a Olive, Rosemary & Garlic Ciabatta to dip in some fresh Napoletana Sauce. Yum! 
Some of their yummy loaves include:
800g Rye Bread : R25
320g Plain Ciabatta : R15
320g Olive, Rosemary & Garlic Ciabatta : R18
Wholewheat Paninis : R5 a single
German Pretzels : R12
*Contact details below in the pic*
Pin It button on image hover