Monday, 23 January 2012

Coca Cola, The Old School Way

Ah, the memories of hot summers days on the beach. The feeling of cool droplets around your fingers. The sound of pure refreshment. The taste of happiness. Coca Cola.
Well this post is not to get you salivating because I don't work for Coca Cola's marketing department but I bet that did make you take a break to the fridge for a second... I know that no matter how much we aim to drink less of this delicious beverage we just can't say no to a good ice cold coke now and then. Well Lee & I were thinking about stocking up on some of the good old fashioned Coca Cola in the glass bottles for our wedding in May and found the best place to do so. I thought I would share it with you in case you are looking for anything like this for a similar occasion... Very simple this one : www.cocacola.co.za
Give them a call or send them an email by checking out their contact page and soon you will have the perfect refreshment for the perfect day. 

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover