Wednesday, 25 January 2012

60 Things about Me

I saw this post on Lauren of Glossary's blog and thought I would do the same thing to inform you my followers about me... Also, I love answering questions and filling in gaps so this is so much fun for me! There's a little fact in its own.
1. How old are you in five years? 26
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? My bed :)
3. How tall are you? Around 165cm.
4. What is the last movie you saw? Puss in Boots
5. Who called you last? An old client
6. Who did you called last? The hairdresser. 
7. What was the last text message you received? From my gran. Asking if I like the picture of the lighthouse she emailed me and hoping I am wearing my new opal ring I received for my birthday.
8. Do you prefer calling or texting? Calling!
9. Are your parents married or divorced? Divorced but now remarried (to each other) :) Sometimes you don't know what you had until it is gone.
10. When did you last see your mother? Last night.  
11. What color eyes do you have? Blue
12. When did you wake up today? This is embarrasing... About 10.15.
13. What is your favorite Christmas song? Um.... Little Drummer Boy. Is that one? I love the redone version by The Almost.
14. What is your favorite place? The Lighthouse Bar at the Oyster Box or the Harbour. I LOVE the boats. 
15. What place do you prefer the least? Spur. Hate family restaurants. 
16. Where do you think you will find yourself in ten years? Married. In my home office. Doing my graphic design for my clients and blogging about the fab fashion I get to wear as a fashion blogger. 
17. What scared you about the night as a child? The X-files theme song. My older brothers always watched it when I was sent to bed for being too young... 
18. What made you really laugh last? My own mistake. I said something about filming under my dress at the trash the dress shoot when we met with the videographers. It came out so wrong. 
19. How big is your bed? Um... I am not good with these things. Two people can fit. 
20. Do you have desktop or laptop computer? Neither. Praying for an apple macbook pro. 
21. Do you sleep with or without clothes on you? Ha ha. 
22. How many pillows do you have in bed? 2 and a few cushions.
23. How many provinces have you lived in? Two.
24. Which cities have you lived in? Cape Town and Durban.
25. Do you prefer shoes, socks or bare feet? Bare feet when I am at home. Wedges and pretty sandals when I am out. 
26. Are you social? After some getting used to...  VERY. 
27. What is your favorite ice cream? Tin roof for a creamy one or lemon sorbet for fruity.
28. What is your favorite dessert? My mom's cheesecake.
29. Do you like Chinese food? Tataki in JHB is the best. 
30. Do you like coffee? Used to be a fan. Now I don't like hot drinks. 
31. What do you have for breakfast? Fruit or a good egg on toast.
32. Do you sleep on a particular side? Left side.
33. Can you play poker? Nope. 
34. Do you like to cuddle / snuggle? Indeed.  
35. Are you a dependent person? Nope. Independent. 
36. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Famous : Orlando Bloom. Mate : Vicki.
37. Do you have children? Naught. 
38. Do you know any other languages than English? Afrikaans. One line of Zulu and a teeny bit of french. 
39. Have you ever driven an ambulance? Nope. 
40. Do you prefer the ocean or a pool? Ocean then the pool. That is a good day. 
41. What do you spend any money on? Clothes and silly beauty items. 
42. Do you have precious jewelry? A whole lot from my gran and my engagement ring!
43. What are your favorite shows on TV? Gossip Girl, Community, How Do I Look and Say Yes to the Dress.
44. Can you roll your tongue? Yup.
45. Who is the funniest person you know? My mate's brother, Matt and a friend Zac.
46. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No... I didn't sleep with Benji the Bear last night... :/ 
47. What is your ringtone? A-Punk by Vampire Weekend
48. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? Nope.
49. What are you closest to you right now that is red? Watermelon. 
50. Do you flirt much? Nope. Could be taken as that tho but I grew up with 3 brothers so I constantly mess around with guys.
51. Can you change the oil on the car: Nope
52. Have you received speeding ticket ever: Nope.
53. What was the last book you read? Jill Mansel, The One You Really Want 
54. Do you read a newspaper? Northglen news... 
55. Subscribe to a magazine: No 
56. Are you dancing in the car: I definitely do that.
57. Which radio station did you listen to you last? 5fm.
58. What was the last thing you scribbled down on paper? Lyrics for the song we will be recording for our wedding favours - personalised CD's. 
59. When were you at church last? Last Sunday evening.
60. Are you happy? Joyful. Not happy. I am getting married so soon so I couldn't be more joyful!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover