Wednesday, 16 November 2011

How to Change the World for a Fiver

When I saw another competition on Megan of OneDayBox's blog I just HAD to enter... And then when the competition was over* I just HAD to place an order. The prize was this wonderful quirky coffee table book, How to Change the World for a Fiver.
It has such a great message that what we do in this world can really impact it and what can we do that is good. It has fun illustrations and I knew I needed one.

There are some other great books from where it came and you can see these on the site, We Are What We Do
But to order this book for R50 (including delivery to anywhere) then email Megan on m3gandouglas@gmail.com. You know you should! Lucky me, Meg is sending me one tomorrow! Cannot wait!
*Congratulations to Poisoned Princess who won the above mentioned competition. It is so exciting!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover