Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Wakaberry

Wakaberry is my version of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory except Willy Wonka is just a friendly face behind the counter and the chocolate lake are replaced by 6 frozen yoghurt dispensers and all the toppings you can imagine are placed neatly into ready to smash-and-grab tubs. You pay by weight (literally and maybe physically if too much is consumed) and with the winner having had around R37 or so worth of sweets and frozen yoghurt you can tell how pocket-safe these mountains of treats are!

I must admit I do not enjoy frozen yoghurt and so I asked if I could just have toppings... surprise, I could. It was also eleven PM on a Friday evening and I think Willy Wonka was a bit too tired to argue.

Look at these yummy photos! Then go and visit Wakaberry on Florida Road for that sweet tooth fix.
Wakaberry @ Facebook!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover