Monday, 04 April 2011

Three 3 THREE


Now this is CRAZY! My favourite number happens to be 333 and if not all of them just one will do at making my day...

Most people celebrate their 1,000 hits, I celebrate my 333 hits! Woo-hoo!

Here are some pics for the event of celebration!
art.com
katinkamatson.com
oneblackbird.blogspot.com
"He must become greater, I must become less. The one who comes from above is all; the one who comes from the earth belongs to the earth, and speaks as one from the earth. The one who comes from heaven is above all. He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful. " John 3.30-33 NIV

4 comments:

James Preston said...

WHOAH!! WHAT!?? THREE THREE THREE hits!?? That is CRAZY!! Wow. Ah, I just love it when we press in to the supernatural, into His Kingdom, and He starts speaking to us in crazy ways. It is AWESOME! I love this supernatural lifestyle.

Kelly Lubbee said...

Thanks James! It was the best feeling ever!

Samantha (everythingiheart.blogspot.com) said...

So awesome Kel! Congrats!! My lucky number is 11. see 11.11 ALL the time!

Kelly Lubbee said...

That is amazing! A lady shared at church two weeks back and she has a web page or something on 11. If I find it, I will send you a link!

Pin It button on image hover