Friday, 08 April 2011

Drenched in Delicious

At the old venue - Columbo
Last night was amazing... The Food Market has changed venues and the new venue of the Quays is too amazing and the vibe was fantastic.

Complete with romantic lighting, hay barrels and wooden crate tables, glass coke bottle candle holders to light up each table and the aromas of home cooked food, coffee and sweet treats, it really was a beautiful night.
Despite the pouring rain myself and a few friends really did enjoy the evening.

I bought myself some finger licking good chicken pasta(pesto, tomatoes, feta, chicken and more flavours I can't identify) and then a cup of some intriguing red wine (some mix of merlot that was divine). For dessert we all shared some cinnamon roll thingy - it makes my tummy growl thinking of it now!
For my pops I bought some Jennings fudge because as I left the house he said I must do so!
For me I bought a recycled bag for R10 and I got details for an item I will buy next month and will blog it then! So stay tuned...
=)

For anyone who doesn't know, the Wholesome Food Night Market is the first Thursday of every month and used to be held at Columbo Old Coffee Roastery and is now at The Quays. Take a look here for more details for the next market!

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover