Wednesday, 06 April 2011

Craig Mannheim - Man over Camera

I have been dying to do a post on my awesome cell leader and firstly friend,  Craig Mannheim!
He is an unbelievable photographer and a great man after God's heart! That shows through his work as he captures things that no man could see in his photographs. God is the painter and Craig is the man who frames the art and places it in a much higher place than deserved!

Craig runs his own business that goes by the name, Unprecedented Pictures. I have linked to his Facebook page as well for more viewing.

I thought I would share a few pics he took of me, as I don't want to go and put some up of other people and I also can't just download from his site. But look below for the link to visit it.

These were taken late at night at a cell photo shoot! How good is our cell leader?! I meshed them into two collages but view them as separate images.
Take a look at his website here : http://www.unprecedentedpictures.co.za/
And his facebook page here : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=59233687475

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover